What is the DofE?
The Duke of Edinburgh programme is a real adventure. It doesn’t matter who you are or where you’re from, you just need to be aged between 14 and 24.
The programme is the worlds leading achievement award for young people and is highly regarded by employers and universities.
The benefits for students who take part in the programme include:
- Self-belief and self-confidence;
- A sense of identity and responsibility;
- Independence of thought and action;
- Respect and understanding;
- Awareness of strengths and weaknesses.